Old 02-02-2008, 01:44 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

HeyBub wrote:

CJT wrote:

... and a very good thing that will be, too. Bush and his clan have
wrought enough destruction it'll take two terms of a Democrat just
to get things back close to normal.

If you're not with us, you're on the side of the terrorists.

On a more practical level, the GOP is in nomination disarray. I predict that
JEB Bush will be the nominee! After eight years with JEB (leading us to
security, hegemony, and prosperity), it'll be time for that good-looking
Bush Hispanic nephew. By the end of his two terms, the dynasty will be well
established.

After that, it's only a small step to a monarchy, which is what we
Republicans are really working for.

Don't tell anybody!

The word is already out. Ain't gonna happen.