Old 02-02-2008, 01:49 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Rod Speed wrote:

wrote

mc cain a war monger who wants to keep a occupying force in iraq for a 100 years,

Its getting on for 60 years now with Germany, Japan, etc.

isnt electable unless terrorists attack before the next election.

Depends entirely on what unelectable fool the Democrats are stupid enough to have.

oddly enough if he gets elected and occupies forever,
that will almost guarantee more terrorist attacks here

How odd that there havent been any since 9/11.

They don't need to attack when Bush is doing their work _for_ them.