Old 02-02-2008, 02:13 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Paul Knudsen Paul Knudsen is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:24:20 -0500, Shawn Hirn
wrote:

I agree. McCain will get the Republican nomination, but he ****es off a
lot of conservatives, and he won't be able to rely on the religious
wing-nut base, which means a lot of Republicans will either sit out this
election or vote third party. I know know who will win the Democratic
nomination, but whomever it turns out to be will surely be our next
president.

After seven years of the Bush, Jesus Christ himself couldn't win on
the republican line.