Old 02-02-2008, 02:41 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

I faxed many docs regarding forest health to most senators. John McCain is
one who wrote me a positive response asking for more data. What is the
matter with that? Forest health is a major concern of people logging and
people opposed to logging federal public land. When I say logging I want to
be absolutely care what I mean:

I am a Obama supporter because of his score card for 2006 was a 100% at
www.lcv.org. Hillary was only 79%. McCain was a 29% so I guess you are
write, maybe we can do better. I.e., for clean air and clean water for our
children and grand children.

He did seem interested in the forest health issues.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

wrote in message
On Jan 31, 3:32 am, Ted wrote:
Open-Borders Activist Juan Hernandez Works for McCain Campaign
MOONBATTERY.COM
Jan. 25, 2008

To get an idea of just how contemptuously John McCain is lying through
his teeth when he claims to have learned his lesson from the shamnesty
debacle, Michelle Malkin reports that Juan Hernandez, whom she
accurately describes as an "ethnocentrist, border obliteration
activist," is working as McLame's Hispanic Outreach Director.

This would clearly indicate that the outreach is not to Hispanic
Americans, but to Mexicans who are colonizing this country illegally.

You've probably seen Hernandez on cable TV, smarmily calling everyone
"my friend" as he demands that the USA renounce any claims to
territorial sovereignty. He has headed up Mexico's Office of Mexicans
Abroad. That is, he's served as an agent of a foreign power whose
interests are clearly hostile to our own regarding the unacceptable
border situation. working for a free flow of people.

In other words, America must submit to unlimited Mexican colonization,
as well as provide healthcare and social services for any Mexican who
cares to take a ride north. Among his causes: defending Mexican bus
drivers for bringing illegal aliens to the USA.

Mexicans in America are still Mexicans in Hernandez's scheme of
things: "I want 'em all to think Mexico first" -- no matter how many
generations they have spent in the USA. Assimilation is clearly not on
his agenda, any more than border security is on McCain's.

Dennis

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare