Old 02-02-2008, 03:36 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

HeyBub wrote:
symplastless wrote:

I faxed many docs regarding forest health to most senators. John
McCain is one who wrote me a positive response asking for more data. What
is the matter with that? Forest health is a major concern of
people logging and people opposed to logging federal public land. When I
say logging I want to be absolutely care what I mean:

I am a Obama supporter because of his score card for 2006 was a 100%
at www.lcv.org. Hillary was only 79%. McCain was a 29% so I guess
you are write, maybe we can do better. I.e., for clean air and clean
water for our children and grand children.

He did seem interested in the forest health issues.

Tree hugger!

Technology can provide us with all the clean air and clean water we'll ever
need. You'll be able to buy it by the bottle almost anywhere.

Hmm,
Technology needs clean air and water to begin with. Are you gonna feed
plants, fish, birds, animals bottled water?
If majority is thinking like you, mankind is doomed. It's matter of
time. Good thing you did not say, "God will take care of everyting"