Old 02-02-2008, 04:35 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Charlie Perrin Charlie Perrin is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 08:34:43 -0800, Don Homuth wrote:

Interesting addition to that discussion:

Coulter: I Will Vote for Hillary Over McCain
February 01, 2008 10:38 AM

In case you missed it, on Hannity & Colmes last night, controversial
pundit Ann Coulter -- who supports Mitt Romney for president -- said
she would back Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, over Sen. John McCain,
R-Ariz.

I expressed the same view to my mother earlier tonight.