Old 02-02-2008, 05:58 PM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Nate Nagel wrote:

Unfortunately, the Republican party still seems to be controlled by
the religious right and neocons, so good luck finding a reasonable
candidate. The current crop should be ample evidence of the kind of
idiot that most Republicans seem to think fit for office.

You may be correct, but the religious right candidate would seem superior to
the athiest wrong. As to the current crop, I agree with you. My first choice
(me) isn't on any ballot. Still, I have hope for #2.

If the GOP convention degenerates into a morass, a white knight may emerge,
behind which all can rally. I'm rooting for JEB Bush. After eight years of
JEB, then we can have eight years of that good-looking Bush nephew.

By then the dynasty will be firmly established and it's only a small step to
a monarchy, which is what all us Republicans secretely wish for.

Psst! Keep that just between you and me.