Old 02-02-2008, 11:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal[_3_] Zootal[_3_] is offline

Default Gardening in rainy weather and how to dry out the mud

Question: I have an old plastic 10' diameter swimming pool liner. If I were
to spread that on the ground, would the soil under it dry out enough that I
could work with it (dig in it, plant stuff, etc.)? I'm in the mid Wilammette
Valley, Oregon, and it rains and rains and rains this time of year, and my
entire back yard is mud, and remains mud until late April, maybe not until
May.