Old 03-02-2008, 07:43 AM posted to mn.politics, misc.consumers, rec.gardens, misc.invest.stocks, alt.home.repair
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In ,
wrote:
On Jan 31, 3:11=EF=BF=BDpm, MajorOz wrote:
On Jan 31, 9:03 am, Comics Momma WebTV wrote:

He McCain is a lefty pinko.
Did not fight in viet nam, helped and assisted the viet cong by
turning himself in and being a prisoner.
Real patriot would not have surrendered. Pinkos surrender.

My son
comic would not have surrendered, he would hide under his bed like
during this war.

...realizing I may be feeding a troll.......

John McCain is one of the bravest, giving, and honorable men ever to
have served his country. He is deserving of the highest levels of
respect.
People of good intent my not want him to be president, based on
political views, but that does not detract from his lifetime of
dedication to his heritage and nation.

oz, who has, for the first time since voting age, no candidate.

SNIP a slight bit where editing takes more than a few seconds
only I could cut and paste from those running.

he was a hero, but whats left is a shell of what WAS a great american.

he is a war monger, wants to remain in iraq for 20 years or more as a
occupying force.

the US needs a new start, that leaves obama.........

I would vote for McCain over someone who rose awfully fast in the realm
of "Chicagoland Politics"! My mother grew up there, and from 25 years ago
to now tells me that Chicago politics stink worse than even Philadelphia
politics!
And I consider Philadelphia to be so bad there that I think Philadelphia
makes the outside-of-Philly-and-Pittsburgh-metro-areas of Pennsylvania to
"look good" (usually when compared to Philadelphia) while being
"more-like-Alabama" than Alabama is!!! For one thing, count membership
of the Ku Klux Klan in AL and PA!

And since my mother has lived decades each in/near both Philadelphia
and Chicago and so far I got from her the impression that Chicago has even
stinkier politics than the stinky politics of Philadelphia in the
politically stinky US "state" of PA, I have a dim view of anyone rising
fast from or within either of these cesspools/septictanks!

Not that I have any higher opinion of Missouri - which had a "state
supreme court" decision only a couple decades ago upholding their sodomy
law on basis of need to keep "fecal matter" out of the water supply - in a
case where an appealing defendant lost overturn of his "sodomy law"
conviction for a "hand job"! Does that not make it easy to claim where
"fecal matter" is/was?

- Don Klipstein )