Old 03-02-2008, 10:52 AM
wibble wibble is offline
Registered User

Default About to give up

After years of trying to get a decent bit of rear lawn - I am at the point of gracefully admitting defeat. Half the lawn is swampy wet most of the year,the other half bone dry. Added to this the kids, dogs, cats and now !***! moles continually try to find new ways of trying my patience. Naturally with all this rain the area is as much mud as grass. So no Wimbledon turf for me this year - but does anyone know a really hardy / quick growing grass seed (indestructible) that can survive my problems - so long as the lawn is tough and green - that will do me for now.