Old 03-02-2008, 12:56 PM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Don Klipstein wrote:
In article , HeyBub wrote:
CJT wrote:

... and a very good thing that will be, too. Bush and his clan have
wrought enough destruction it'll take two terms of a Democrat just
to get things back close to normal.

If you're not with us, you're on the side of the terrorists.

I hope this is irony or some other class of humor!

Bush II got re-elected by being against the "terrorists" but has gone
through over 7 years, and over 6 of those after "9/11", without
capturing Osama bin Laden either dead or alive!

Yeah, there's that.

It took the FBI five years to locate Eric Rudolph, despite a high reward
being offered. As we all know, the hills and caves of North Carolina make it
difficult to track a vagabond on foot.