Old 03-02-2008, 05:18 PM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

True, we are continuing to lose troops in Iraq, but putting things in
perspective, we lost almost as many troops in one day (D-Day), than we
have
lost
in the entire Iraq war. In those days, we did not see the daily names of
soldiers
and sailors lost in WWII because of lack of modern communications and
concerns for support of the war. Now we see daily reports of every single
causualty on our TV's. It keeps the TV networks and newspapers in
business,
but does little to support our troops.

Sherwin

With this kind of support who needs enemies? In WWII we didn't shot the
people that we were liberating. In WWII we didn't shot journalists who
weren't embedded with our citzen army. In WWII we weren't lied to about
why we were at war. True, this isn't like Vietnam, except for the
bullets, except for the bombs. No more vain-glorious Doo-Doo politics.
Bring our children home.

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy