Old 03-02-2008, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT" Now After Dinner Mints"

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"'Mike'" writes:

| We had some Dinner Mints the other day which were superb. Much better
than
| After Eights. Cannot remember the name I am afraid but they were very
good.
| Anyone know of other After Dinner Mints by name that I may recognise
the
| name?

Bendick's.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Could well be. I have to visit the Wholesalers Cash & Carry tomorrow. I will
look :-)

Mike
(cross posted to uk.food+drink.misc 'cos someone might have the answer)

After a lot of trouble www.nsrafa.org is now up and running for the National
Service RAF man