Old 03-02-2008, 03:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default I love a rainy Day-7877

In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 19:16:47 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Oh yes, I love it. Once upon a time my rooftop garden had a similar
cozy and warm feeling. Wonderful the way the rain makes all appear so
close and private.

Interesting isn't it, how a really nice rain is so very comforting.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain