Old 04-02-2008, 12:51 AM
Malisobel Malisobel is offline
Registered User

Location: Cheltenham,UK
Question Mystery Weed

I am new to the UK from the US and haved moved into a wonderful cottage with a rather extensive but overgrown garden. There is something(I can only assume that it is a weed) that has taken over virtually every inch of the beds, but after scouring the internet, I have been unable to identify it. Can anyone help? I would also appreciate any advice on eradicating it. I would like to clear my beds and plant, but would hate for it to take over again, as it looks like it is quite aggressive. Any help would be great!
Attached Thumbnails
Mystery Weed-garden-weeds.jpg