Old 03-02-2008, 09:49 PM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Kurt Ullman wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Kurt Ullman wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Kurt Ullman wrote

Yeah who'd a thunk that merely because he was busy with the Cole
and those bombings of the Africam embassies and also had a piece
of WTC I, he would be able to actually pull off something like this.

Yep, the simultaneous hijacking of 5 aircraft in the US and doing that with
them was quite a step up from anything he had previously been involved in.

Yep. I mean there isn't anything that shows a progression

There was no progression in that direction.

From the Cole (single) to the African Embassies (multiple planned
and coordinated attacks) doesn't indicate a progression.

The words 'in that direction' were there for a reason. Thats not aircraft hijacking in the US.

Actually it sorta follows the classic serial killer progression.

No it doesnt.

or any ability to pull off more than one thing at a time.

Different matter entirely.

YOU were the one that brought up the 5 attacks,

5 simultaneous aircraft hijackings in the US, actually.

Nothing like anything he had done before.

making the ability to pull off more than one thing at a time

Even that says nothing useful about whether he would have
attempted something like 9/11, let alone be able to pull it off.

very much the same thing entirely.

Nope, nothing like it.

Thats the main thing that makes it unlikely that it was JUST bin Laden involved in 9/11
apart from the fools that actually put their pathetic excuses for 'lives' on the line.

Of course, no one other than the reductionist media, and others who have
trouble following more than one thread at a time think the OBL pulled it all
off by himself. Most evidence suggests he was an important fund raiser

No great funds were required.

No, they just had to pay a whole bunch of people while they were in the US,

You dont know they were paid at all.

had to pay for the flight lessons, had to get them from one place to another.

Like I said, no great funds were required and someone with the money
that bin laden has available wouldnt need to do any 'fund raising' for that.

Heck no money involved in that.

Never ever said anything even remotely resembling anything like that.

and one of the planners.

I doubt he was even that. Just the most visible raghead involved.

You would be in the minority in that idea.

Nope, not on that last.

There were attempts to do something about the embassing bombings
particularly, but it wasnt that easy to pin those on bin Laden particularly.

Yeah they bombed a Sudanese aspirin factory based on evidence supplied
by the same dude that came up with of the intelligence on Iraq.

They did a hell of a lot more than just that.

Like what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_laden

Of course most of the prelude and almost all of the
planning took place before Bush, et al, took office.

Yep, nothing to do with Bush at all except what
was done with the justification of 9/11 after that.

Stopped 9/11 part two.

I doubt there ever any 9/11 part two. Even someone
as stupid as bin laden would have realised that the
US would get its act into gear if 9/11 succeeded.

Well you have been sorta ignoring the other attacks on the Brits

Nope, I explicitly excluded those in my original,
which you carefully deleted from the quoting.

AND you dont know that bin laden was involved in those anyway.

or the ones that were broken up by the FBI here in the US.