Old 03-02-2008, 11:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Billy wrote:What part of re-unite didn't you understand? Hell, Hamas would
probably

be down with the Israeli state if the Palestinians had the right of
return, but the would screw up Israel's whole ethnic cleansing thing.
--

Billy

And while we are at it, we can give all the land back to the American Indians
we
displaced or killed. We might even compensate the million Jewish refugees
who
fled from Arab lands in fear of their lives.

Sherwin