Old 04-02-2008, 03:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default SHIGOMETER

Also please email about mountain laurel. I do not desire to share this
information with the public at this time. If you have experience you will
understand why.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have any experience with the SHIGOMETER? With respect to CER.
If so, what are your thoughts on the CER mean for Mountain Laurel? Did
you notice something different about mountain laurel?

I have used SHIGOMETRY to detect woody root declines in trees.

I would really like to discuss Mountain Laurel CER

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.