Old 04-02-2008, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default OT. Providers

In article ,
says...
On 1/2/08 16:12, in article
,
"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote:

In article ,
says...

On this comparison site, Zen comes out really well. My IT techie advised me
to sign up for this and I'm doing so.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/compare.html

Zen is marvellous. In four or so years we've only had one day without
internet access.

I was impressed this morning that when I rang the number given to help
enquirers, I got straight through to a real live person. And he was in UK
*and* he gave me his name and a direct dial number to his desk if I needed
more help.

One reason I like Zen is that they're based relatively locally to me so
if things do go shaky we can look out of the window and decide that the
torrential rain may have something to do with it!
--
Linz
Wet Yorks