Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Willow

Default Grevillia Allergy

Hi

I have a couple of Grevillias in my front garden beds. Although I love the
plants, I seem to be allergic to them as I break out in itchy, dry rashes,
that feel a lot like a burn, whenever I touch them. I would like to dig them
out, but don't really want to have to deal with more rashes. Unfortunately I
don't know anyone nearby who could remove them for me & wearing clothing
covering my skin doesn't seem to help. Is there any easy way I can remove
them from out of my garden?

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~