Old 04-02-2008, 08:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default I love a rainy Day-7874

In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:17:04 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:31:15 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Omelet wrote:

Wiggles eyebrows.

Obviously! g

Yes, I guess it goes without say, being as I've lived in the same house
for
30 years now. :-)

Longer than me, I'm only going on 21 years in this house. Same for the
job, but they just sold the company... ;-?

I'm 45.
Been in this old house for 35 years. Still like it.

Oh I like my house... Just not the unfriendly weather. :-)

I'm learning to xeriscape.

It has been fairly friendly here in Philadelphia this winter. For
example today Feb 4 it is almost 45, tomorrow to be 58 and 61 degrees
on Wednesday. Kind of nice on the small pocketbook when it comes to
heating this big old house.

2 nights ago, it froze.

Today I'm having to run the AC. :-(

I wish it'd make up it's mind!
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain