Old 04-02-2008, 11:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default which addiction is harder to get over: orchids or caffeine?

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
So I guess orchid addiction is easier to hold in check than caffeine
addiction, or maybe not? Is orchid addiction just a form of shopoholism?
Or maybe orchids give out some undetectable but irresistible addictive
substance that sinks in through our pores, and reprograms our DNA to
whisper "Buy more orchids. Buy more orchids. Buy more orchids."

Why give up coffee? I told my husband to stick a thermos bottle of fresh
brew in my coffin when I die. I gave up smoking but will never give up my
coffee. :^)