Old 04-02-2008, 11:18 PM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default Spider Web problem at night?

G'day Sarah

I'd say Kylie is spot on! Try the white paper, it does work.

If you'd care to post your email address (disguised) I might be able to
help.

Bronwyn ;-)

0tterbot wrote:

almost unbelievably, i HAVE had this problem!

in our case, it was bird mites. there had been birds nesting in the roof -
after they all left home, the homeless mites began to drift down through the
ceiling. we thought we would go insane, because we didn't know what it was.
i put white paper out & eventually we were able to spot them landing on the
paper on the table (they are near-microscopic). then, we thought we would go
insane because of the disgustingness of it all.

some pest dude came around & pesticided them all to death & that was the end
of it.
kylie