Old 04-02-2008, 11:27 PM posted to aus.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Calling Len

"len gardener" wrote in message
g'day rob,

the pipe i am talking about looks similar or like that white one
coming out of the bottom picture side of the pump.

not sure you can scavange enough to make a good length from older
washing machines? but might turn out not so dear to buy a length of
the other as you can afford it.

you obviously don't know how cheap I can get Len.

the washing machine pump isn't designed to pump water under lots of
pressure, so could be damaged if you try to make it do that ie.,. it
is not recommeneded to use the wash machine pump to pump water up a
long steep slope, using the pipe like i have is all for the same plain
or downhill.

flat back garden with a drop off the deck down to the grass. The only height
will be pumping out the window & that is only slightly higher than the sink
pipe for the waste water. Should work ok I reckon.

rob