Old 05-02-2008, 02:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default Calling Len

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:27:08 +1300, "George.com"
wrote:

"len gardener" wrote in message
.. .
snipped

you obviously don't know how cheap I can get Len.

this pipe has in internal diameter of around 30mm

flat back garden with a drop off the deck down to the grass. The only height
will be pumping out the window & that is only slightly higher than the sink
pipe for the waste water. Should work ok I reckon.

you could always set up a syphon with the garden hose, or like was
suggested there is a unit to fit into the pipe under the tub but that
will cost hey? then run a pipe through the wall.

rob

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--