Old 05-02-2008, 06:40 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default Spider Web problem at night?

writes:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 03:29:23 +1100,
"Sarah White" wrote:

Hi,

Sorry to ask this question in aus garden- but just wondering whether other
people here have experienced this problem before. At night, every now and
then I think something like spider webs fall on my face or feel spiders
crawling on my body. Problem is they are invsible - I can't see them - and
I'm not sure whether they are spiders, or mites etc.. I do feel them and
don't think its my imagination. During the day- the problem is not there.

Have you recently given up drinking alcohol?

Be careful how you answer that .... ;-)