Old 05-02-2008, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default 1940's Garden

"Nick Maclaren" wrote
johannes writes:

Really? Compared with Guyana and Georgia? :-)

When looked at globally, Denmark and Holland are two of the most
similar countries. Yes, I agree that there is no excuse for the
Little Englanders - but that is a generic statement.
Regards, Nick Maclaren.

I've heard an uncountable number of Americans say "Oh, Copenhagen, the
capital of Holland !"

But how many of us know the capital of Nebraska (or even where the state
is!)
Or Indianapolis, Cheyenne or Minnesota ? (I can't!)

Jenny