Old 05-02-2008, 11:58 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Shawn Hirn Shawn Hirn is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In article
,
Keith wrote:

McCain cannot be President. He voted against Bush's tax cuts, which
were to be honest one of the only good things Bush did as President.
Not only that, he proposes Americans pay a world tax for the
environment. If this happens, jobs will go to countries like China,
where the pollution will be far worse, and Americans will still be
footing the bill. Because I am from So Cal the issue of immigration
is huge. McCain is just not tough enough on this issue. He is too
liberal and I feel Romney is our best candidate.

Ah! These comments warm my heart. If McCain gets the nomination, he will
beacon for the downfall of the Republican party of many years to come.
Go get 'em McCain!