Old 05-02-2008, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default OT. Providers

In article ,
lid says...
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:37:45 -0000, Amethyst Deceiver
wrote:

One reason I like Zen is that they're based relatively locally to me so
if things do go shaky we can look out of the window and decide that the
torrential rain may have something to do with it!

LOL it isn't for nothing that Wet Yorkshire was a potential site for TV signal
propagation through heavy rain experiments

Taking the downpour of July 2006 into consideration, I'd say that TV
signal propagation is better than satellite signal propagation.
--
Linz
Wet Yorks