Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Just a little bit

Default Grevillia Allergy

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 13:45:37 +0800, "Willow"
wrote:

Hi

I have a couple of Grevillias in my front garden beds. Although I love the
plants, I seem to be allergic to them as I break out in itchy, dry rashes,
that feel a lot like a burn, whenever I touch them. I would like to dig them
out, but don't really want to have to deal with more rashes. Unfortunately I
don't know anyone nearby who could remove them for me & wearing clothing
covering my skin doesn't seem to help. Is there any easy way I can remove
them from out of my garden?

Many people suffer from an allergy to grevilleas.

Maybe you could cover them with plastic sheets then cut them off at the base.