Old 05-02-2008, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Plastic Bottle greenhouse !

On 5/2/08 11:09, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:20:02 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote
"JennyC" wrote:
"Mary Fisher" wrote
Came across this by accident :
http://www.zerowaste.co.nz/default,163.sm
http://www.sci-scotland.org.uk/greenhouse.html
:~))

--
Excellent - but we don't use any plastic bottles like that :-(
Mary

Neither do we - we hate fizzy sweet drinks !

"Spa" water is sold in PET bottles.
Martin

I don't buy water either !
Rotterdam tap water came out top in a test a few years back as being top
quality ~
Jenny

Yorkshire water is good enough for me. Eau de tap.

Yorkshire water is chlorinated Dutch tap water isn't. Yorkshire tap water
isn't
filtered water extracted from the Rhine.

The water here is so chlorinated that we have a filter on the kitchen water
tap and take bottled water to the bedrooms.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk