Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Wallaby

Default Grevillia Allergy

Forget about getting someone to transplant Grevilleas - its an
impossibility, as with most established Oz natives!.

"freebird" wrote in message

"Willow" wrote in message
Hi

I have a couple of Grevillias in my front garden beds. Although I love

the
plants, I seem to be allergic to them as I break out in itchy, dry

rashes,
that feel a lot like a burn, whenever I touch them. I would like to dig

them
out, but don't really want to have to deal with more rashes.

Unfortunately
don't know anyone nearby who could remove them for me & wearing clothing
covering my skin doesn't seem to help. Is there any easy way I can

remove
them from out of my garden?

--
Wanda
aka Willow

circumstances
garden gnome
http://www.2000cn.com.au/~willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~

could you put an ad in your local paper saying that you have
some lovely specimens to give away, provided any takers come
and dig them out? That way someone might be able to grow
them in their garden. Otherwise you would have to poison them
and wait till everything is withered.

Barb.