Old 05-02-2008, 09:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Building a small pond

my water celery and cyperus doesnt take up much of my small veggie filter, but by mid
summer the abundant water celery is starting to get pale. it does respond to high
ammonia as I found out with Jo Ann's pond. Ingrid

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:14:54 CST, Phyllis and Jim wrote:

You guys have got me wondering about our system. The hyacinth and
celery still grow wildly in the veggie filters. Maybe our water is
bad. I will have to take a look at the quality anew once things start
growing.

Jim