Old 06-02-2008, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Carol Hague Carol Hague is offline

Default Allotments

Tom wrote:

Billit wrote:
Could all my fellow allotment holders give me some idea how much they
are paying for there allotments I have ten rod plot and my rent for
2007/2008
was £60. 72 pence and a further increase of 25 pence per metre for the
year
2008 /2009.

10 rod plot (1/16 acre) in Worcester, £32 this year, £31 last year

http://www.worcester.gov.uk/index.php?id=1263

Mine's a half-plot (300sq yds) and last year I paid £8 in rent, and a
one-off payment of £6 in shares in the association.

Mind you, it's a private allotment association rather than council run,
which may make a difference.
--
Carol
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put