Old 06-02-2008, 06:56 PM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

HeyBub wrote
Billy wrote

So if we didn't know how we were lied to and cheated and, didn't know what was going on, we would be in a better
position to support our children who patriotically answered our nation's call?

What's lying and cheating got to do with it? You think we approved the war because of lies? We approved the war for
the opportunity to kill Islamic Extremists.

Pity saddam wasnt even that. Neither was his regime.

But then again, Doo Doo is a crazed, bigoted Zionist (god, I hate being redundant) whose first allegiance seems to be
to Israel.

We need Israel.

Nope, it wouldnt matter a damn if the ragheads wiped it out completely.

Israel can field 18 divisions of infantry and armor on 72 hours notice.

In fact steps were taken to keep them out of the first Gulf War, because if
they had got involved, all the other middle eastern countrys wouldnt have got
involved and there wouldnt have been anywhere like Saudi to operate from.

It wouldnt have been possible to kick Saddam out of Kuwait from Isreal.

This is a 50% larger force than the authorized strength of the U.S. ground military (10 Army and 2 Marine divisions).

It aint about grunts in boots anymore.

Israel can deploy 625,000 troops, engaged in combat, on three fronts,
in three days with the first quarter-million coming on line in 24 hours.

Fat lot of good that would have been when driving Saddam out of Kuwait.

Or for invading Iraq either.

Israel can fight a sustained war without significant resupply for 30 days

Depends entirely on what sort of war it is.

- the best endurance that NATO ever achieved when facing the Soviets was ten days.

Isreal never tried it against the Soviets, just some ****wits like the Egyptians.

Bring our boys and girls home NOW.

Why?

Because its costing an immense amount of money to get involved in what is just another civil war.

These are our warrior class.

They've passed their useby date. No one is going to attack america militarily again.

They exist to kill and blow things up. They fight for honor, family, home, and glory.

Many of them do it to get american citizenship.

Now you've got to ask yourself just one question: do you want them over there, or roaming our cities over here?

That was survived fine up until Iraq was invaded. And the first Gulf War
didnt stop fools like McVeigh doing obscenitys back in america anyway.