Old 06-02-2008, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default On the allotments

"shazzbat" wrote...
Further to the earlier answers I gave to the right honourable members,
here is what's going on at the allotments right now. And today we found
that they have pumped the water out of their pit on the adjacent golf
course on to the top end of our allotment.

Thanks a bunch Wessex water.

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t...azzbat3/works/

Steve, make sure it's all put back as it was afterwards, no gravel left on
the plots and any compaction remedied but make sure they don't use the
digger and dig too deep bringing up the subsoil.
The Council should check all that but it didn't happen on our site.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden