Old 06-02-2008, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
johannes johannes is offline

Default 1940's Garden

Martin wrote:

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:14:22 +0000, johannes
wrote:

Martin wrote:

How about a change of subject. Where did you find the minted peas?
--

Martin

Yes, I should have stopped, but the line: "How much language history or
linguistics do you know?" got the better of me. I bet that I have been
exposed to many more languages.

You certainly know at least one better than most other posters here.

It is quite odd to be bilingual. I know both languages to such an extent
that I don't have to think about constructing word and sentences, it
just comes out. Sometimes I don't even know which language I am
speaking, only discovering my mistake when looking at people's faces.
Then I have to say: "Sorry, wrong language..."