Old 07-02-2008, 02:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
iL_WeReo iL_WeReo is offline

Default My Philodendron has a SENSE OF HUMOR!

Incredible but true.

I picked up my orphaned Philodendron and bought a pot and soil for it
because I have 2 others. You won't believe how it acted. Here's what
happened:

After about 2 weeks I notice a SPIKE coming out of it heading directly
towards one of my 2 others. Wow. About a 3 inch spike. I've never seen
anything like it. It's heading directly towards the soil of one of my
other ones, and inserts itself into the soil.

I thought it was pretty incredible. What do you think?