Old 07-02-2008, 08:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Peach drooling

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:

(snip)
If you don't have a room like my sun room, then do it outside ona totally
still day and do it slowly, deliberartely and cautiously, then clean up
:-)).

Gee, thanks for that Farm1. Lots of great tips and I did love the 'then
clean up' at the end! LOL!

Indeed. But housewifes actually did manage to stuff pillows and eiderdowns
etc, in the past so we must be able to do it today. :-)) A Dyson Vacuum
cleaner would be a good machine to have to do this, but I don't have one of
them.