Old 07-02-2008, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default snowdrops

On Feb 7, 10:38*am, Aries wrote:
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 02:32:46 -0800 (PST), judith.lea wrote:
On Feb 6, 9:15*am, "Instep" wrote:
[2 quoted lines suppressed]

It could well be slugs, I had snowdrops in my garden in England and
after I put down slug pellets, the damage stopped.

Judith

Oooh, I don't like using slug pellets Judith because of the birds and my
free range hens. *
--
After all is said and done,
more is said than done.http://www.copelands.plus.com/val/

Hi Val, I used the lethal ones in England as I didn't have any pets
but here, Marie-Louise's chickens do scratch around if I leave the
gates open so I have been using some stuff that is organic but it
doesn't work too well!!

Judith