Old 07-02-2008, 09:17 PM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

z wrote:
Rod Speed wrote
Billy wrote

My point is that the tax payers who pay for your "services" want PEACE so we
can raise our kids, keep our jobs, and watch Super Bowl on 40" flat screens.

They also wanted some action in response to 9/11 and
without those prepared to do that sort of thing, the US
wouldnt have been able to do anything about Afghanistan etc.

the etc. being Iraq?

Nope, Pakistan etc.

really good response to 9/11 that was. sure has solved the problem.

Yep, terminal stupidity.

hey, how's Bush's plan of "smokin' 'im out" ('im being
bin Laden) going? haven't heard much about it lately.

Hardly surprising. Big hard to find someone who
choses to hide in a cave in the wilds of Pakistan etc.

Well, we showed the world. You mess with us, and we will attack
somebody who sort of reminds us of you (since we're not too good
with races and languages and that foreign stuff), who we also don't like.

Or even the stupidest yanks can work out where the terrorist training camps
are in places like Afghanistan and **** them over very comprehensively indeed.

It's like that scene in over the top crime movies, where the head bad guy
tries to threaten the hero, by shooting one of his own men "You see what
I'm capable of? I wasn't even mad at him, imagine what I will do to you".

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, child.