Old 07-02-2008, 10:04 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Ron[_5_] Ron[_5_] is offline

Default LED's as substitute for HPS

skrev i melding
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 13:45:47 +0100, "Ron"
wrote in part:

I want to run some small tests with some very fast growing plants,
preferably edible. Any suggestions what vegetable/herb would be most
suitable?

Ron
Norway

For fastest growing edible plant I nominate lettuce and for the fastest

herb
basil. Both are available in many varieties, including dwarf forms, and

both are
easy to grow.

Thanks for the good suggestion. Lettuce is also recommend by the other one
that responed, so that might be worth a try. I like basil very much, so
50-50?

Ron