Old 07-02-2008, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Allotment Site inspection

"JW" wrote ...
Just a query for those with council, or indeed other plots. How often
are plots inspected by 'the powers that be'. Our plots have been
inspected once a year up until now. It will change to quarterly
inspections as well as increased rent.

Comments?

Ours are officially inspected once a year without anyone else knowing the
date/time but in truth they are inspected every time anyone from Leisure
Services visits. Good thing too as we had a person who had an allotment,
full stop. They paid for it but never, and I do mean never, looked at it.
Finally they have been evicted and their plot, having been cleared by the
Council, is now available for rent.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden