Old 08-02-2008, 01:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
unknown[_1_] unknown[_1_] is offline

Default Two Cymbidium Nut Plants

sounds like my optimara african violets--they bloom out in different
colors depending on the time of year. the non-optimara don't.

--j_a

In article T5tqj.11167$M71.3853@trnddc08,
"Ray B" wrote:

The weirdest phals I ever had was a complex hybrid I got from Parkside - I
actually bought two at different times because I liked the bright golden
yellow flowers, and didn't realize I already had one.

The next time they bloomed, the flowers were white.

The time after that, pink.

Lost 'em both to a freeze, and I'll be damned if I can remember the cross!