Old 08-02-2008, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Yet another plant ID request

In article ,
Anne Jackson writes:

| The leaves and growth habit looked horribly familiar (Hypericum,
| Vinca etc.), but I am 90% certain that I have never seen that in
| flower and never taken notice of it out of flower ....
|
| Not Vinca. They have single, bright blue flowers, not clusters.

And other colours, but yes. And Hypericum flowers are completely
different, too. It was the leaf shape and habit I was referring to,
but I misread the picture anyway. Hypericum and Vinca have opposite
leaves; this has alternate ones.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.