Old 09-02-2008, 04:21 PM
kregler kregler is offline
Registered User

Default Removing/killing my Hydrangea

I have a Hydrangea in my small front garden. It's surrounded by a deep bed of concrete. The thing is I'm trying to get rid of the bloody thing this weekend.

Is the anything I need to know that would make my life easier? The roots are pretty big and I'm just wondering if it would be ok to just cut the roots to remove the main part of the shrub. Will the roots continue growing?

I'm a beginner at all this so please excuse me if this seems like a silly question!!!

Thanks in advance for any poiters or tips.

Karl