Old 09-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Zamarano Zamarano is offline
Registered User

Default Tips wanted on growing veg and fruit

Hi

As you can see from my question I am a novice when it comes to gardening. I planted two bushes, rasberry and blackberry against our garden wall last weekend and want to know if I the plants need protecting in anyway. How long to they take to fruit?

I have also planted some tomato, pepper and strawberry seeds which have germinated and are about 2 inches tall. When do I transfer to a larger pot? I am thinking of keeping them in the conservatory until we get to the end of May.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.