Old 09-02-2008, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Allotments

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:44:09 +0000, Billit
wrote:

Could all my fellow allotment holders give me some idea how much they
are paying for there allotments I have ten rod plot and my rent for
2007/2008
was £60. 72 pence and a further increase of 25 pence per metre for the
year
2008 /2009.

£60? Ours has been £6 for the last 18 years or more. It has just gone
up to £8. Standard size allotment but I've not measured it!

Fascinated by all the maths involved!
Mixed measures? The one often quoted was ordering 2 metres of 4x4.
Perhaps they've got timber in metric now.

Pam in Bristol