Old 10-02-2008, 12:13 AM posted to aus.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Washing machine waste water system

"Brett" [email protected] wrote in message
news
George.com wrote:

The washing machine waste water lawn watering system seems to work. Thanks
for the advice which was given.

The WM pumps out into my fancy surge tank (an old rubbish bin) & is
gravity
fed onto the lawn via a flash hose made from old WM outlet hosing joined
together.

I have posted some pictures on the link below. The surge tank fills up
about
2/3s max from any WM cycle load so is ideal. The pipe on to the lawn is
held
in place with a brick. High tech stuff allround.

Terrific stuff I'm glad you got it all sorted out and setup. :-)

and today it is raining. No more than persistent drizzle at the moment mind.

rob