Old 10-02-2008, 02:05 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Calling Len

In article , "George.com"
wrote:

I plan to hook the WM outlet hose out a cat flap in the window next to it &
connect some length of hose on to that & drape it on the lawn. The WM pump
should get the water out onto the lawn ok. Problem is the WM outlet hose is
quite a bit bigger than garden hose. I don't want to pay much money for any
hosing if possible (purpose made pipe will be likely about $100). Unless I
can get my hands on 20 odd lengths of the WM outlet hose & find a simple way
of joining them I think I may be stuck with a smaller diameter hose (like
garden hose) & some mechanism to have to narrow the diameter down. If you
have any bright ideas to my dilemma please fell free to share them.

You can buy a hose to connect to your WM hose at Bunnings for $20. I think
it's 10m long.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/